So looking at the data I noticed that my final table didn’t match the actual table. I had given Watford an extra win over Chelsea, I had Southampton and West Ham scoring more goals than they did against each other and a few hiccups here and there. It took me while to go through all 38 weeks worth of games to get everything perfectly right and I’m happy to announce that I’m done.
This effort and re-calculation did have a rather interesting impact on some of the positions – I’ll let AM and ME figure out what this means for their respective free/expensive beer consumption! There will also be some controversy at the top of the tables when the winners are revealed.
Luckily I am the Commissioner!!
I will post the full results tomorrow or the day after with the following:
- Your record against others for all games
- Your table versus the actual table (you thought 100 points was impressive? Wait until you see some of the predictions!)
- Your record in the league table where you actually picked (I’ll try to do this)
- The winners
- The losers
- The best
- The worst
- What did the Supercomputers do this year and how will the algorithms be updated?
- And anything else you ask
This week’s final results:
Well done JE and I’m not sure but AM may regret this week…